Image Map

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Currently Loving #1 | January Faves

I've decided to do things a little different this month instead of the good ole 'Monthly Favorites' posts. To switch it up for something a bit more regular and slightly informal, and thus giving me a bit more freedom, I'm going to include currently loving posts. These posts will include a small round up of things that I'm (you guessed it) currently loving at this moment. I may also include some non-beauty related items, my other obsessions (but not limited to) include TV shows and books (I'm not just a gloss loving gal ya know). So let's take a look at what's floating my boat at the mo...


These are just a few beauty products that I'm currently digging. All month long I have found myself reaching for these products, and for most days in combination (except the face mask that is). I'm really loving the Revlon Photoready BB Cream, especially on hot Australian summer days. It's light on the skin while still packing a decent amount of coverage, plus it's SPF 30. I've also been using Benefit Gimme Brow to fill in my eyebrows, Clinique High Impact Mascara for quick application that packs a punch, and Elizabeth Arden Colour Intrigue Effects Lipstick in the shade Sun Blush Sheer for a nice swipe of sheer coral peach colour on the lips. My face this month has been all about light, natural and quick application.

For any problem skin days, I've been using Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Mask. Anna over at Vivianna Does Makeup has been raving about this lately and I have to also sing my praises. This baby is great for clearing up blemishes and congested skin. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and so very clean afterwards.



As a TV show devotee my new favourite series has to be Reign. If you're not watching it, go download or something! It's loosely based on Mary Queen of Scots, with a slight modern twist. I absolutely love this show, if you liked the Tudors, Downton Abbey or even Gossip Girl, I recommend you to watch this show like right now.
(Side note: yes, that is my reflection on my laptop screen, no matter what I did my reflection was unavoidable). 


I've also recently started reading magazines again after stopping over the holidays. At the moment I have found myself buying ELLE, a new addition to the Australian magazine world. How beautiful is the February cover guys?

What are you currently loving?

Chantalle X

10 comments:

  1. I ran out of that Aesop mask a few months ago and have been missing it recently, time to repurchase!

    Laura | Breton & Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely time to repurchase! Such a goodie!

      x

      Delete
  2. The lipstick looks really nice.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Reign, but I like how you've described it! May have to give it a go :) x

    http://hepburnspixiecrop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a go! It won't disappoint I promise!

      x

      Delete
  4. OOh I definitely want to try the Aesop mask, I love the Parsley Seed one :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete