I've probably mentioned countless times about how I am turning 21 this year. And while I have both dreaded and anxiously awaited this day for probably a year now, it is finally a little under 2 weeks away (cue getting old/becoming an adult/time to become responsible jokes here). While my 20th year wasn't too flashy, I am having high hopes for this one, well I like to think it will be a bloody good year. To celebrate I'm going to Melbourne for the weekend, so stay tuned for some posts about that! But here a couple of trinkets that I'd die to receive (read: buy for myself) for my birthday. They are on the pricey side, but that's what a wish list is for right? Wishing ...
001. Michael Kors Large Selma Top Zip Satchel - I've being trying to find an everyday black bag that is timeless, versatile but still simple. Enter the Selma satchel. If someone got me this I would love them foreverrrrrr and everrrrr.
002. Tiffany & Co. Crown Key Pendant and Heart Tag Charm Necklace- I received a Tiffany & Co. mini heart key pendant necklace for my 18th birthday, so it seemed fitting to get a larger key pendant necklace for my 21st birthday. Plus, getting something with a key is a 21st tradition somewhere right? But honestly, I'd be happy with anything Tiffany's.
003. Pandora February Birthstone Ring- This little gem will probably end up being something I gift myself. I've had my eye on it for a couple of months and buying it for my birthday just seems quite fitting don't you think?
004. Pandora 21st Bracelet Charm- Just to go with my other charms on my Pandora bracelet.
005. Karen Walker Eyewear Northern Lights Sunglasses- I've been lusting over these for months, and I mean months. The hefty price tag has always stopped me from buying them but a 21st birthday is great reason to splurge I'm thinking.
006. Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede perfume- because it's about time I had some Jo Malone in my life, I'm becoming a young woman after all...
007. The Penguin Complete Jane Austen- It's cliche I know, but I've been a Jane Austen fan since I fell in love with books. I have enjoyed everything that she has written and it would be lovely to have them all together on my shelf like this looking pretty.
008. Nars Narcissist Palette- I think everyone with a beauty blog wants this palette, but as usual Australia is pretty much last to get the good stuff. It is said to be released in Australia around February 23rd (a week after my birthday) but I consider it birthday 'month' so I'm going to go ahead and purchase it anyway (if I can get my hands on it that is!)