Image Map

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #2 | Christmas Edition


I still can't believe that it is December, where did 2013 go!? But now that it is actually December I can finally accept that Christmas is indeed creeping around the corner. I do love Christmas but wasn't it just July a couple of weeks ago? Did we just skip October and November? But despite how scarily quick it has come I've decided to make this Wednesday Wishlist a Christmas edition of all the little bits and bobs that I could only dream of having, and perhaps spark a bit of gift giving inspiration for you all - for yourself or someone else, whichever!

1. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb- I have kind of neglected my scent stash as of late and I feel that it needs a bit of a mix up (I use Daisy Eau So Fresh or Chance by Chanel usually) and I would love to add this to my collection.

2. Clarisonic Mia 2 in pink- I've always wanted the Clarisonic Mia but I could never muster up the courage to fork out the money to buy it. I have read and watched so many reviews from beauty gurus singing their praises so I think a little cheeky Christmas gift for myself is in order, in pink of course.

3. Diptyque Rose Duet candle- A duo of my two favourite Diptyque scents Roses and Baies, what more can I ask for? The pink glass is such a lovely touch as well. The sad part however is that it seems to be sold out in most places in Australia.

4. Bobbi Brown Smokey Cool and Warm eye shadow palettes- I don't believe that this requires much of an explanation but I am in lurrrrrve with these two palettes. The packaging is also quite beautiful as well.

5. Kikki K A Sentence a Day Journal- Lately I've found myself in a rut in terms of where I want my life to be headed so I think it would be interesting to record my thoughts everyday for 3 years. I also have my eye on the goals and happiness journal

6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Baker Watch in silver- I love how simple and chic this watch looks. It's quite basic and can be styled with any look. I have so many watches already, but you can never have too many right? The other colours also look quite nice too.

2 comments:

  1. I love watches so much! I want the Amy watch in gold. I also wouldn't mind the naked 3 palette! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That watch is also gorg as well! And don't get me started on the Naked 3, can't wait to get my hands on it hehe

      Delete