God I love sales, and I especially love make-up sales. So when Priceline had their 40% off all cosmetics sale I knew I had no choice but to jump on board. I think I kinda went a lil cray cray, but amongst all the hustle and bustle and people shoving each other around I practically grabbed whatever I could get my hands on. I couldn't miss out on a bargain right!!!?? These beauties cost me about $180 (and that amount will probably sound alot more to you non-Australians) but it is still a bloody bargain! Let me take you through some of the little gems that I managed to snap up.
- Foundation - so I may or may not have gone a tad over board with the foundation but there have just been so many that I have been wanting to try for some time now and I figured this would be the best time to buy them all. My skin is what you would call 'problem' skin so I'm pretty much always on the hunt for a good foundation that works well with my skin. I purchased Rimmel Wake me Up, which I think is a bit too dark for my skin tone and Revlon colour stay in combination/oily skin, which I have been dying to try. I also purchased both versions of the Bourjois healthy mix. I personally love the 'normal version' (I think that's what you call it) so I wanted to give the gel one a go.
- Powder- Again I have oily/problem skin so powder is always a must have for me. I wanted to give the Bourjois one a try simply because I love the liquid foundation so much I figured the powder must be good. I also got the L'oreal Nude Magique BB powder mostly because they had sold out of the liquid version and I really wanted to try out L'oreal's BB range.
- CC Cream- Another make-up miracle/brain child/wonder product. It is amongst the likes of BB cream, however CC cream is a colour corrector. This one comes out green (a bit weird I know) but from what I have used so far works well in concealing any redness.
- Highlighter- I have heard some great reviews on the L'oreal Lumi pen so I had no choice but to buy this (that is what I like to tell myself anyway).
- Eye products- You can't go to a make-up sale and not buy eye-liner or mascara, I mean seriously? I usually love Rimmel eye liners so I had my eye on their gel/liquid versions. I've also heard some nice things about this Max Factor mascara.
- Lip Products - I am a fan of all Revlon lip products and my favourites are the Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain things and the Lip Butters so it was a no brainer to get some more. I got the Honey stain and the lip butter in candy apple