But I still can't believe that 2013 is almost drawing to close, so many things have happened this year, I started this blog, went overseas, got a new job, and scored my first internship just to name a few.
Every year I do this and I know it is quite cliche (but I do it anyway because I am a sucker for cliches) but I have decided to post my New Year's resolutions for 2014! I do tend to follow them for most of the year, I don't achieve every that I want to but I try my best! Feel free to check them out after the break and comment some of your own if you're willing, but otherwise Happy New Year my loves and I wish you all the happiness in the world! See you all next year!
Resolutions for 2014
- Commit to my blog - find the time for regular and quality posting.
- Do things that make me happy, not what makes others happy - Don’t let others dictate my decisions or feelings, if I want to do something, I will do it for me.
- Stand up for myself
- On top of that, learn to be- 2014 is the year that I have the time to learn about myself. I want to travel the world as well as my home, learn what I like and don't like and most of all learn to love what I have
- Focus on what is really important in life and not on petty meaningless things- let go of past feuds, misgivings and hate. Get rid off people in life who really don’t want to be there.
- Find that dream job or profession - even if that means going back to university. Also, quit that stupid hateful job I already have
- Learn to drive - almost 21 and still can't drive (lolz)
- Stick to a healthy lifestyle - Nothing extreme or over the top just something healthy that will keep me living a long and happy life
* image not mine, via Pinterest