Image Map

Saturday, March 2, 2013

February Faves | Beauty Products

I seriously cannot believe that February is done and dusted and it's March already - how quick is this year going! February was not only my birthday month (still not use to being 20) but also when I went to to the Philippines for the first time since I was 6 and also the start of my last year of my media degree. This month I bought a truck load of different products, but these are the ones which I found myself grabbing the most. So drum roll please ladies and gents, here goes my first monthy favourites post!



So in no particular order (other than for convenience that is)

1. Lanolips 101 Ointment- This is hailed by many big names in beauty as one of Australia's best products, and I am going to have to agree. This lip ointment is medical grade and made out of lanolin. This baby is great for chapped lips, cuticles, dry skin and much more. I will probably using this a lot more when winter rolls around.

2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation- I just recently bought this foundation but I am already in love. It is light enough to use during the day but covers redness and imperfections. I feel that lasts quite well with a primer and when applied with my buffing brush.

3. Burt's Bees Beeswax and Banana Hand cream- I will soon be uploading a review on this gem, but let me just say it smells good enough to eat and works incredibly well as a before bed hand cream.

4. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- I have already done a review on this palette here but throughout the month this has easily become my favourite palette. I've used it almost everyday and usually in combination with my Naked 2. The colours are just superb to use on a daily basis.

5. Oh Lola! by Marc Jacobs perfume- I am huge fan of everything Marc Jacobs but this perfume has recently become my fave. In my opinion it is much nicer than the original Lola and contains woody and vanilla notes while being fruity and floral all at once.

6. Nak Dry Klean Dry Shampoo- My hair is prone to become oily after 2 days and is quite annoying to wash all the time. This dry shampoo is by far the best I've used so far and doesn't leave my hair feeling gross and powdery after it has been brushed through.

7. Benefit Ooh La Lift under-eye brightener- I've had this for quite awhile but I have found myself reaching for this more regularly this month. I blame late nights and early starts! But this does work quite well with concealer to brighten the eye area

8. Benefit Porefessional balm- This month I have been having quite some issues with my already problematic skin (I'm quite acne prone). I have been getting strange little bumps around my cheeks resulting in my make-up not sitting well. This balm has done wonders to fill in my pores and hide those pesky bumps.

What were your favourite products this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment